Saturday, January 3, 2009

Out and About in Seattle with a New Exciting Camera!

So our new camera is here and it is INCREDIBLE! There are so many different things this camera does, I haven't even begun to crack the surface of this machine. So far, I have shot on auto and done some experimenting with the aperture and shutter speed settings. I haven't quite moved on to the completely manual settings, but I imagine that I will get there soon. I used to know about apertures and shutter speeds, but I could definitely use a refresher. But, here is a selection a few practice shots. Nothing too exciting to others, but they are to me!

Seattle Skyline
Seattle Skyline with dominating clouds.
Illuminated sign on Aurora against the grey sky
Scientologists and Pepsi
The iconic Space Needle. What a zoom.
"The Color Purple" at the Paramount on my Birthday.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

glad you are enjoying the new camera! good shots!