So, this is the first year in about four, that we will not be traveling somewhere warm and sunny for the holiday/birthday marathon that happens in the Burg/Chambliss family. We have either been in Costa Rica or Mexico, but due to the impending addition to the family and the fact that I will be ten million months pregnant at that time, we will be spending our first Christmas here in Seattle.
I have started to collect Christmas things. I have lights, some ornaments and this morning I got a tree skirt. I am kind of excited. I have two weeks left of school before I go on "Maternity Leave". I am planning on reading and playing Mario Galaxy on the Wii. I haven't played it yet, because of my inability to play video games, but I thought I would give it a try. I should probably read up on the baby books though. Ehh...we'll see.
Or if you have any suggestions for some good fiction, send it my way. I need to get all this econ and policy framework reading out of my head.
This morning when we woke up, the sunrise was just ridiculous. So I ran up to the roof and snapped some pictures. Again, I am flooding this blog with poorly photographed landscapes. But it is all about the colors anyway. Incredible.
I am excited to decorate the apartment. I will post pictures when it finally happens. I will probably post pictures of the Thanksgiving festivities first. Woohoo. I love Thanksgiving.
1 comment:
This last one is a funny picture. I looked at it in the large version and everyone else looks pretty normal, but you, on top of looking gorgeous, look like your mother just proposed to you and your eyes are filled with tears of joy.
Post a Comment