Well, it has been quite a week. I turned in my first two assignments and took my first quiz. I definitely don't feel confident about any of them, but oh well, there's nothing to be done about those exact assignments now. We watched one helluva debate. Back and forth, same old thing. I know I should want to pay more attention to these two men, but, I just don't feel like we are getting any new information. It's all he did this, and he said this, and 20 years ago I did this. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. I am just ready to cast my ballot for Obama, and get on with it already.
So, now, after a lovely walk at Green Lake this morning, I am baking cookies and watching Arrested Development. My walk at Green Lake was interesting. It was sunny the whole time, but by the time I had walked halfway around the lake, it had started to pour. Sunny with a chance of rain. Apparently it was hailing also, but I must have been on the wrong side of the lake for that.
These turtles sun themselves on this specific log whenever they get the chance.
This was pre-rain storm.
The leaves are slowly changing. Notice the blue sky.
Reflection.
And then the storm began. Do you see the little bubbles?
They took an oddly long time to pop.
No comments:
Post a Comment