Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just like everyone else.

Well well well. I have considered doing this blog thing for quite some time now.  This is the first time I've actually written anything. I'm curious if I'll even manage to post this. My problem is doubt. Will these musings be ridiculous? It's likely. Should that stop me? We'll certainly find out, won't we.

Is there a point to this blog? I suppose the main focus (foci) of these mindless rants will be this crazy pregnancy, that I was (am still) woefully unprepared for, and this crazy adventure called Graduate School, which seems to be more work than my chronically lazy, unprepared, tv-loving, now pregnant body and mind seem to be prepared to embark upon.  In all honesty, this is probably just one more outlet for procrastination. There's only so much to do on Facebook, you know what I mean...don't pretend you don't.


1 comment:

ajh said...

Well, I for one would love to keep reading your musings. xoxo.a.