Sunday, September 28, 2008

Incompetency Reigns














Here is the aforementioned celebration of High Fructose Corn Syrup. It's kind of like delicious delicious fattening poison. Don't get me wrong, I love a snickers now and again, but the more I read about this substance the angrier I get, and the harder it is to unwrap that candy bar. I understand that sugar is an expensive product, but at least it is a naturally occurring substance. It's too bad this fake food is so tasty. I think I need some cherry coke and some Cheetos with my Reese's peanut butter cups.

Actually Newman's Own are even better. And on that note, I'd like to pay my respects to Cool Hand Luke and all of his delicious and natural food products. Thanks Paul. You'll be missed.

* I have been trying to figure out the picture thing, and even signed up for Picasa. Now I can't figure out Blog Spot or Picasa. I need help.

No comments: