Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baby Belly

Those of you who have gone through the whole baby making process know that it is a bizarre experience, some go so far as to use the word "beautiful". I don't think I've gotten to that place yet.  So far... weird is the best word I can think of.  I am just not used to having something poking me from the inside.  It is all very alien to me. I am however looking forward to the day when it (he) can be detected from the outside. I know Rob is looking forward to that day.
In other news, school starts tomorrow. I start Managing Politics and the Policy Process tomorrow morning. Am I nervous? I'm not, and that worries me. No thats a lie. I just hope I am able to keep up with this course work. I wasn't such a fantastic student the first time around, and I am just hoping I don't slip back into my old ways this time. At least I can't smoke pot. I think that might have been the downfall back at old LC. 
I need to learn how to put pictures and stuff up. But for now, my husband just walked in the door, and I just might pay attention to him tonight.

No comments: