Speaking of unprepared, I just made a list of everything I need to have read by Monday. Wow. It's a lot of words. And they are all online! Does anyone else have that thing where your eyes shake if you read too much on the computer screen? Anyone? Anyway, I have to print things out, for my eyes, for my notes, and most recently, because I can no longer transport my computer back and forth. So I have to go to Kinkos, I could go to school, but I just as soon go to Kinkos. I should start soon if I want to get through it by Monday, but I think I'll watch the View and then get started. Or eat some lunch. Or watch some Court TV. Oh, and of course, I need to go for a swim or walk. And then there might be some laundry to do. And maybe I should start thinking about what we'll have for dinner tonight. I just don't have time for my work AND all my procrastinating.
Fremont Solstice Parade is coming
7 years ago
1 comment:
Your life will become very vomit-centric.
Post a Comment