Sunday, November 25, 2012

I just had twins...

Get off my back!

That's the sign I want to wear when I'm running. I'm so self conscious when I'm running. I can feel everything shifting and swaying and just generally being flabby and unfit. And I live in an area where many of the mothers are tight and toned. Some naturally, some got some medical assistance. Anyway, I have to just get over myself if I want to make any progress. I did just have twins and it matters more that I'm doing it, not how I look while doing it.
So, I'm using two apps to track and guide my progress. I'm jogging with active.com's couch to 5k program. And another app called body weight workouts, which, if you can't guess is all workouts using only one's own weight. I just finished the first week of both programs. I feel good. Now, if only I could stop eating pie...

I need to dig out our scale, it's still in boxes post move. Last year, when I lost a bunch of weight, I tracked it weekly. Seeing a visual really helped me stay on track and motivated me to keep moving. I'm definitely not one to stop eating, especially now because I'm breastfeeding. I am hungry all the time! I just have to start making better choices. I have used the Loseit app in the past, but it was so annoying to track everything...it did keep me honest though, so maybe I should just suck it up and do it.

Now, do I take a weekly picture? Am I brave enough to do that?

No comments: