Friday, October 23, 2009

An Experiment in Time Management.

I should be working on a memo right now. The memo should be based on a fairly interesting case study about the LA Philharmonic. I should be...

What am I doing instead? I'm watching the trainwreck that is the eighth inning of the Angels-Yankees game. Two errors? Are you kidding me? According to the Angels' current level of play, I am good enough to be a professional baseball player. Not just a professional, but a professional in the ALCS. Just sayin'.

Anyway, I should be memo-writing, but I'm back to procrastinating. Baseball watching and blog writing, not a bad way to pass a Sunday evening. Luckily the memo is not actually due till Wednesday. I am wiping my hand across my brow in relief, even as I type this.

Here are some pictures.
Are you kidding me with that face?
Are you kidding me with that sunrise?
Seriously, the upside of having an early rising baby is that you never miss an incredible sunrise.
Welcome back Fall. We miss you. Please don't lead us to a freezing cold winter. Please.
Reed gets fresh with Lili.

1 comment:

Megan said...

That face is a little ridiculous, Jessie. If I was there, I would totally eat it.