So much has happened in the past month! Reed went on his first two plane rides. He was a superstar, people around us complimented him on both flights. I was so proud. He met so many new people, including his Great Great Aunt Ruth, and really bumped the numbers up in his fan club. He turned four months old and got his shots. Once again, he was far braver than his mama. The White family came up to visit us from Vegas and Reed has a new girlfriend in Anna. He also got to meet his Great Aunt Patty and her Seattle native boyfriend Ken
What else, I managed to take and pass once class. That's great, cause my goal was to not fail. I was very happy with my B+. We'll see how it goes in the fall once I start back full time. We still have to figure out childcare. Although it hasn't been confirmed, it seems that we will not be getting the childcare subsidies. I am pretty concerned about this. Maybe I should have a bake sale or a carwash to raise funds. Or maybe I should look into that email I got from Nigeria...
My triathlon plans have been somewhat derailed. Apparently it has been postponed till next year due to bridge construction or something along those lines. I can't say I'm not a little tiny bit relieved. Phew. Anyway, I have entered a couple 5K races to keep the dream alive. I'll have to more actively look into finding another tri. I'm currently reading a book called "Slow Fat Triathlete: How to Achieve your Fitness Goals in the Body you Have Now" Very funny. I recommend it.
Our upcoming plans include trips to Los Angeles, Danville, and Portland. We have visitors heading up from those same places. We are looking forward to an exciting summer.
I will post some pictures and videos in my next blog. Hopefully that won't be a month from now!
No comments:
Post a Comment